Onvector’s product evaluation services are provided for the purpose of validating and increasing the marketability of water treatment technologies. We have expertise in electronic treatment devices, filtration, UV, and catalytic methods used in corrosion, fouling and biologic treatment applications. We also have expertise in the application of non-thermal plasma to meet pre-specified water treatment goals.
Our research team uses internally developed, standardized testing protocols to validate the performance metrics of a client’s product.
- Mineral Fouling Performance Evaluation
- Time-Dependent Fouling Resistance Measurements for Heat Exchangers
- Tube Blocking Testing
- Microbial Fouling Control Evaluation
- Heterotrophic Plate Counts for Cooling Water Evaluation
- APB and SRB for Oil & Gas Applications
- Laser Particle Counts
- Scanning Electron Microscopy for Scale Analysis
- X-Ray Diffraction for Characterization of Scale